Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Borehamwood are currently hiring an Accountancy Trainee/Junior
About the Company:
We are advertising on behalf of the client based in Borehamwood, who make it their business to add value to their clients’ personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many of prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend them year after year.
They are immensely proud of their roots and maintain a family business approach in everything they do. Their valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of the team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
Due to business growth our client has an opportunity for an Accountancy Trainee/Junior who aspires to progressing within a well-established and friendly practice.
Accountancy Trainee/Junior duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings to assess client needs
- Assisting with client queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when is required
- Duties and requirements will vary, depending on the department
As your role develops, they will offer you scope to work in more structural and advisory areas, depending upon your progress. They will also offer you the opportunity of future progression and development, including full study support towards your qualification.
Accountancy Trainee/Junior – Essential skills and qualifications:
- You will be confident in working to a high standard
- Must have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to your work
- Ideally hold a relevant degree in accountancy, economics or similar subject, although good calibre A level qualification – including maths – will be considered
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
Our client is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and expects all employees to act in accordance with this policy, they recognise the key role it plays in the success of their business.