£22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
We are advertising for a company who are an award-winning internet-based holiday car hire specialist with its head office located in Dereham, Norfolk.
They are currently looking for an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper who will work directly with their Financial Director. The successful candidate will play a key role in overseeing the transactional side and hands-on accounts production. This is a busy and varied role which our client would look to develop in the future.
Accountant/Bookkeeper – Key responsibilities:
- Data entry on to Sage Line 50 accounts.
- Monthly payroll using Sage 50.
- Auto enrolment administration.
- Preparation of VAT returns – knowledge of specialist schemes is an advantage.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts including foreign currency accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts, KPI’s and general statistics relevant to the company.
- Checking of supplier invoices.
- Keeping company records and statutory books up to date.
Accountant/Bookkeeper – Skills:
- Preferably AAT qualified or part qualified ACA or ACCA (a study package may be available).
- Working knowledge of Income Tax and Corporation Tax.
- Knowledge of e-commerce would be an advantage.
- Competent user of Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll an advantage.
- Strong IT skills including Excel are a must to analyse and report on large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time position.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per annum.
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
Based at their head office in Dereham, Norfolk.