£Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications but in the region of £30,000
Permanent, Full Time
Will consider Part Time
Our client in Dereham are currently hiring an Accountant/Bookkeeper
About the company:
Successful, award-winning internet-based holiday car hire specialist with a strong customer focus and a reputation for outstanding customer service, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper.
Accountant/Bookkeeper – Job description:
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be joining their growing team at a very exciting time.
Duties to include but not limited to.
- Data entry on to Sage Line 50 accounts
- Monthly payroll using Sage 50
- Auto enrolment administration
- Preparation of VAT returns – knowledge of specialist schemes an advantage
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts including foreign currency accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts, KPI’s and general statistics relevant to the company
- Checking of supplier invoices
- Keeping company records and statutory books up to date
Accountant/Bookkeeper – Required skills and qualifications:
- Preferably as a minimum AAT qualified with a passion for figures
- Knowledge of e-commerce would be an advantage
- Competent user of Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll
- Advanced excel is a must to analyse and report on large amounts of date
- You will have to be a confident communicator, conscientious and willing to go the extra mile.