Job title: Accounting Supervisor
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: 1 year Fixed Term Contract, Full time
Benefits: Competitive pension scheme, inclusion into Car programme, attractive bonus and discounts with affiliated partners
Our client designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions and are known as one of the automotive leaders in the European market. This company has five car brands, as well as a wide array of mobility and smart services under another of its brand, aiming to become a great car maker and the preferred mobility provider.
This company is currently looking for an Accounting Supervisor for their Retailer group.
Are you an experienced Accountant looking to supervise a team of Financial Assistants? If so, this Accounting Supervisor position could be for you.
Job description for Accounting Supervisor
This role involves managing, training, developing and allocating work and responsibilities, maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of a team of Finance Assistants, reviewing, documenting and improving processes, and supporting the General Ledger Analysts.
You will be the key contact for other departments and functions for PCR (Peugeot Citroen retail group) UK accounting such as management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and all areas of PCR UK from the dealerships, the regional finance teams, through to all areas of the Head Office team in Pinley House.
Requirements for an Accounting Supervisor
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are highly desirable, especially in Excel.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of staff.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and conscientious in their approach to work.
- Excellent communication abilities with all levels of staff and management.
- Good at working efficiently under severe time pressure to deliver to deadlines.
- Strong ability to assess tasks quickly, allocate priorities, and distribute work appropriately around the team of Finance Assistants.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- 26 days holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package