Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Glasgow are currently hiring an Adjusting Executive
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Their people are as diverse as their services and as varied as their clients.
They now have the opportunity for a talented Adjusting Executive to join their highly successful Domestic Major Loss team in Glasgow to ensure they can continue to deliver service and handling at the very highest level.
The adjusters in the team utilise their renowned expertise on domestic claims of significant value and complexity, alongside High Net Worth claims, and the Adjusting Executive role is a technical assistant role, designed to support their work throughout the handling of these claims.
Adjusting Executive – Essential skills and experience:
- The confidence and ability to deliver excellent customer service throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Cert CILA/Cert CII and within the first year of service it is expected you will qualify as, or make significant progress towards Dip CILA or equivalent.
- Have first class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills and the capability to maintain the electronic and paper files to a high auditable standard including preparation of Claim and Adjustment documentation as required.
- A willingness to liaise with other internal product lines/departments as required.
- Be able to manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and complete case enquiries as directed by the adjuster, but with the confidence and technical ability to work without direction where appropriate.
- Understand the importance of ensuring all stakeholders and parties are kept fully updated at all times, and have a pro-active claims handling philosophy.
- Provide assistance on site on occasion, including minute taking of meetings, preparation of the action plan, taking statements/photographs etc. as directed.
- Accurate daily time recording delivering a high proportion of chargeable hours demonstrating technical competence.
This is a great opportunity for those who are motivated by the variety of claims work as well as the opportunity to partner their Domestic Major Loss Adjusters and contribute to the network of professionals they work within.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be requested to undertake a DBS (formerly CRB) and financial sanctions check.
Our client is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity and aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.