Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Borehamwood are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who make it their business to understand and add value to their clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect.
Every member of their team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
They have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join their highly successful Accountancy Practice in Borehamwood.
Administrative Assistant – Role Responsibilities:
The role will involve supporting the departments with general administration duties which will involve data entry of information on client accounts, scanning documents for electronic filing, dealing with various queries, distributing emails, correspondence memos and letters and photocopying of documentation.
Information may be required from various sources to complete client files and occasional telephone inquiries so it’s essential that you’ll be confident in dealing with people of all levels and also be confident in your approach.
Administrative Assistant – Essential skills and Experience:
- You’ll ideally have worked within a professional services environment, although those with previous experience in a similar post will be considered.
- You’ll be confident in communicating with more senior members of staff and not be afraid to ask questions to assist in your progression.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer operational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
What they offer you:
They will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family based firm can offer.
Our client is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and expects all employees to act in accordance with this policy. They recognise the key role it plays in the success of the business.