Job title: After Sales District Manager
Location: Ireland, Field Based
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive pension scheme, inclusion into our Car programme, attractive bonus and discounts with affiliated partners
Opel is one of Europe’s largest automakers who are constantly thinking of new and sustainable ways in which we can positively influence people’s lives through every contact with the Opel brand.
We are looking for an experienced After Sales Manager to operate our After Sales department in Ireland.
This is a field based role.
Do you have a strong understanding of After Sales dynamics in the automotive market? Do you want to be part of one of the leading and most thriving European automotive manufacturers? If so, this After Sales Manager position could be for you.
Job description for the After Sales District Manager
As an experienced After Sales Manager, you will be the key outward facing representative of Opel After Sales department on a day to day operational basis. You will develop and monitor Dealer Business to maximise Sales volume, market share and customer engagement.
This role involves advising dealers on the efficiency and effectiveness of their aftersales operations and future development, reviewing the results of the Service Satisfaction Survey with each operation and assisting dealers in identifying the root cause of poor customer ratings on a monthly basis, and assisting in the recruitment and initial training of new Dealer employees.
Requirements for the After Sales District Manager
- Thorough understanding of After Sales dynamics in automotive market
- Highly focused, self-motivated and results orientated
- Sound strategic thinker
- Ability to identify and understand market trends, customer requirements and competitive activities
- Persuasive sales ability and strong consultative & negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a target driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to build relationships
- Supports and demonstrates a strong customer care ethos
- Well organised with strong planning and analytical skills
- A strong team player
- Excellent communicator, demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Ability to initiate and lead behavioural change with dealer network
Opel, part of the PSA Groupe, is an equal opportunity employer.