Job title: Area Care Manager
Salary: Up to £63,000 per annum, based on experience
Location: Winchester (multi-site management role)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is a registered charity who dedicates their services to improving the quality of life for older people across 10 care homes based in the South of England. This company are currently looking for a driven individual who has experience in the care industry and who will have the residents’ best interests at heart.
Are you an experienced Registered Manager? Are you a motivated and caring individual? If so, this Area Care Manager position could be for you.
Job description for Area Care Manager
This Area Care Manager role involves leading, coaching and developing the home managers and their services. With a good head for business management you will support this charity towards a financially sustainable future by delivering quality services within agreed budgets.
You will monitor financial performance to ensure budget objectives are met whilst ensuring the company remains fully compliant with good care practice and regulatory standards.
This is a multi-site management role so a full driving licence is essential.
Requirements for Area Care Manager
- A full driving licence is essential
- You will be an established line manager with proven ability to lead, work with and develop home managers and service teams across multiple sites
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- You will have experience of operational management of multi-site care home and/or extra care environments
- Provide evidence of professional development in relation to care, management or quality
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong customer care focus
- You will have experience of working effectively with commissioners, CCGs, Health professionals
- Adopt a pragmatic approach with strong problem solving and analytical skills – with the ability to apply these in challenging situations
- Be able to coach and motivate others