Job title: Back End Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Uncapped holiday, flexible hours of working, overseas opportunities, and more
3Sixty is a leading digital agency who works exclusively with leading travel and leisure brands to transform their digital performance. Our success is built on our ability to provide clients with the best possible solutions - user-centric, conversion optimised and beautifully designed. We also use this expertise and experience to create and launch digital products for the travel sector.
We are looking for an experienced and outstanding Developer with agency experience and an interest in the travel sector to join our friendly and established team.
Are you a talented Developer looking to pursue a key role in a growing digital agency? Do you have a passion for travel? If so, this .net Back End Developer position could be for you.
Job description for the Back End Developer
This Back End Developer role involves contributing to agency technical output, building exceptional websites, managing third parties such as freelancers, technical partners, and the extended team, liaising with our clients, troubleshooting issues and providing support.
You will be proactive in providing recommendations and ways in which we can improve our own and our clients outputs. You'll be a key part of the team leading web builds, but also inputting into our product ambitions.
Requirements for the Back End Developer
- Minimum of 3 years development experience within an agency environment
- Must have general Microsoft .Net technology experience
- Successful delivery of technical projects both on time and on budget
- Experience of defining and delivering complex web-based solutions
- Experience in forging technical partnerships with hosting providers
- Experience in working with outsourced development partners is beneficial
- Leadership experience on both a project and team level
- Experience in working directly with clients – strong communication skills is vital
- Ability to take ownership of understanding technical challenges, then defining a technical solution
- Experience in documentation i.e. requirements, user stories, specification documents
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Experience of marketing automation, personalisation, A/B testing
- Good knowledge on NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, C#.
- Knowledge of Kentico or Umbraco CMS would be advantageous
- Knowledge or an interest in the travel sector in beneficial
- GIT, Octopus deploy and Teamcity experience advantageous
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Brilliant working environment and real career progression
- Flexible hours of working
- Free fruit and drinks
- Friday beers/tasty beverages
- Social activities
- Product focus days (and bonus financial reward for success in this area)
- Overseas opportunities (when we hit our KPI’s)
- Uncapped holiday