Job title: Bookkeeper
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
Job type: Full time or Part time, Permanent
Woodleigh Christian Care Home Ltd is a fast growing, award winning and progressive company based in Central Mansfield.
As a well-established employer we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable team-player to join our team as a Bookkeeper. A full induction plan and support for future learning is provided.
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with good data entry skills and attention to detail? If so, this Bookkeeper position could be for you.
Job description for a Bookkeeper
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments and to create and analyse financial reports.
This role involves entering data, maintaining records, reports and financial statements, preparing monthly management accounts, assisting with budgeting and financial forecasts, and bringing the books to the trial balance stage.
Requirements for a Bookkeeper
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Familiar with accounting software packages i.e. Sage
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail