Borehole & Ground Source Heat Pump Engineer
South East England, West Sussex, Billingshurst, West Sussex, Guildford, Surrey, Horsham, West Sussex
Salary up to £35k per annum, dependant on experience
My client is a well established and highly experienced family run business which provides both commercial and domestic customers with all aspects of geothermal energy solutions, predominantly borehole drilling and geothermal heat pumps from design, all the way through to installation and completion.
Due to significant growth over recent years, the company is looking to take on a Borehole and Ground Source Heat Pump Engineer.
Borehole & GSHP Engineer - Responsibilities
- You will work as a part of a team with the Technical Manager, Director and Installations team to install ground source heat pump systems and water filtration.
- You will be someone who always is looking to improve efficiency and standards.
- On the job training and professional development will be offered as required
Borehole & GSHP Engineer - Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably you will have work experience in a relevant area, ideally heating or cooling services, plumbing.
- Good organisational skills and the discipline to be thorough and structured and with an attention to detail and quality.
- Good communication and the ability to demonstrate teamwork essential.
- Self-starting, able to manage your own workload effectively, and able to work well with others in a small team.
- Inquisitive and interested in renewable energy systems with a desire to learn and understand the technologies and systems.
- Working knowledge of water and building regulations.