Building Surveyor £45,000 + Benefits Ipswich
We are working with a top multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy based in Ipswich. This company works across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial, education, agricultural and leisure. Due to growth they are looking for a building surveyor to advise clients on design and construction of buildings.
- Advise clients on design and construction of buildings, advising on condition, maintenance and repair
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair
- Conduct specialist surveys including schedules of dilapidations under senior supervision
- Deal with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
- Degree in building surveying essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a building surveyor
- Working towards a professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient
- Knowledge of NBS software
- Comprehensive knowledge of building construction, building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety.
Benefits include 22 days holiday plus BH, pension scheme 2+5, flex time which can add 14 extra days leave (as long as it’s accrued), subsidised parking and travel, free fruit, summer and Christmas parties, subsidised gym membership, employee entertainment scheme, flu jabs to name but a few!