£8.65-£9.00 per hour
Full time, Permanent
No previous experience necessary
Our client in Froxfield, Wiltshire are currently hiring Care Assistants to provide residential and nursing care for residents, as well as care for people living with dementia.
We are advertising for a company who pride themselves on providing the best possible care for their residents and their ability to make them feel like family within a loving home. They need you to be like minded in this approach, valuing the small things which are important to each of their residents.
Care Assistant – Job description:
They are seeking individuals who can demonstrate their four key values; kindness, care, choice and community.
Although previous experience in this field is preferred it is not essential as full training is provided and your values are more important to them.
Care Assistant – Role responsibilities:
- Assisting washing and dressing residents
- Carrying out personal care
- Working on a flexible roster
- Encouraging independence as much as possible
Care Assistant – Key skills:
- Be flexible in working hours, including working weekends
- Be able to demonstrate their four key values
- Have a caring, compassionate nature
- Be punctual and reliable
What they offer:
- An hourly rate of £8.65 (£9.00 with NVQ2)
- Enhanced rates for working Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Full training and continuing personal development including the opportunity to undertake an NVQ/QCF, a free uniform, free DBS check, paid breaks and free meals when on duty.
If you believe in treating people as individuals and are passionate about providing care with dignity and respect, then our client would love to hear from you.