Client Administrator £14,000 to £15,000 Norwich, Norfolk
My client provides practical and intelligent Corporate Recovery, Personal Debt and Strategic Business Planning Solutions. As a dynamic, innovative practice, they have witnessed rapid growth in a short space of time and are now looking to recruit a Client Administrator to join their team. They know that their people are central to the success of the business. That is why they look for individuals who are talented, career driven and most importantly, able to embrace the ethos of their business – delivering a quality service, every time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and updating case diaries to ensure all statutory and internal deadlines are met
- Assist with drafting investigation reports and identify any areas for further review
- Using internal databases and systems to accurately record information
- Corresponding with creditors, debtors and directors
- General office duties including answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate, dealing with post, drafting documents and letters, filing, faxing and photocopying and providing administrative support to the team
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to progress any ad hoc tasks as required. As a growing business, they are looking for people who are results driven, who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and help drive the company forwards.
- Organised, reliable and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Honest / Trustworthy and a real team player
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
They offer structured training, both internally as well as industry-accredited courses, and a competitive remuneration and benefits packages.