Client Executive £16,000 to £22,000 Norwich, Norfolk
My client provides practical and intelligent Corporate Recovery, Personal Debt and Strategic Business Planning Solutions. As a dynamic, innovative practice, they have witnessed rapid growth in a short space of time and are now looking to recruit a Client Executive to join their team. They know that their people are central to the success of the business. That is why they look for individuals who are talented, career driven and most importantly, able to embrace the ethos of their business – delivering a quality service, every time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a caseload of both corporate and personal insolvency work from start through to closure
- Maintaining case diaries and meeting all statutory deadlines
- Preparing reports and attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
- Investigating directors’ conduct
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Identifying potential antecedent transactions and proposing the most appropriate course of action
- Corresponding with directors from initial meetings
- Reviewing and adjudicating creditors’ claims and dealing with creditors’ queries
- Dealing with the sale of assets and providing instructions to agents and solicitors
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to progress within the business. As a growing business, they look for people who are results driven who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and help drive the company forwards.
Key attributes that we look for are:
- Ideally 1+ year of insolvency experience
- Being CPI qualified is advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate
- Organised, reliable and adaptable
- Enthusiastic within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Honest / trustworthy and a real team player
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
They are looking for someone career-driven, to offer structured training, both internally as well as industry-accredited courses, a competitive remuneration and benefits packages.