Clinic Administrative Coordinator £24,000 + Benefits London, W1G
We are working with a top eye clinic in central London. Due to growth they are looking for a highly organised administrative coordinator. This is a critical position within the organisation as you will be responsible for coordinating both patients and clinicians.
- Meet and greet patients and ensure all their needs are met during their visit
- Liaising with all staff to ensure smooth patient journeys within the clinic
- Managing and coordinating multiple complex diaries
- Coordinating the running of surgery to include organising patients’ transport home and application of eye drops after surgery
- Dispensing eye drops – full training given to achieve Level 2 Dispensing Assistant Qualification
- To complete all relevant administration including scanning patient information, booking appointments, preparing templates, updating patient databases and making sure legal documents are submitted correctly
- Run external surgeons’ clinics including liaising with their offices regarding booking appointments, payments and dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Assisting all other teams where necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to use simple database application, Microsoft office and emails
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Capability to work in a fast paced environment
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, private health and dental insurance and an occupational pension scheme.