Clinical Technician £23,000 + Benefits London, W1G
We are working with a top eye clinic in central London. Due to growth they are looking for a clinical technician. This training clinical technician will be responsible for eye diagnostic testing as well as helping with surgical and administrative duties within the nursing team.
- Pre and post-operative ophthalmic testing for our patients
- Ordering of medical supplies and handling clinical supplies
- Stock take
- Following Care Quality Commission standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Knowledge of a simple database application, Microsoft office and emails
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Capability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal with high stress environments in a pro-active manner
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, private health and dental insurance and an occupational pension scheme.