Job title: Commercial Finance Business Partner
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive pension scheme, inclusion to our Car programme, attractive bonus and discounts to affiliated partners
Vauxhall is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Vauxhall is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers. We are looking for a qualified, proactive Commercial Finance Business Partner to join our team in Luton.
Are you an experienced Finance professional who has strong business acumen? Are you looking for a new challenge and have a strong drive to succeed within a well-known British brand?
Job description for Commercial Finance Business Partner
You will be responsible for key Sales Channels within the Commercial Finance team and drive the channel performance.
This role involves working closely with the relevant Sales Channel Manager and their team, and involvement in tactical and strategic development to increase profitability of the business whilst maintaining volume and market share in the UK.
You will provide financial support to relevant commercial teams, prepare ad hoc analysis, develop and manage KPIs for responsible channels and drive business performance, and ensure all accounting is in line with local fiscal requirements and company policies.
Requirements for Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Ability to influence non-Finance people is critical
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Finalist can be considered.
- Highly numerate, analytical skills and high standard of accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experience in commercial finance and business partnering within a fast pace environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – verbal and written with ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Effective presentation skills with comfort around senior management
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects alongside regular deadlines
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative adopting continuous improvement mentality
Vauxhall is an equal opportunity employer.