Commercial Finance Business Partner
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Luton are currently hiring a Commercial Finance Business Partner
We are advertising for a company who are the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst their roots in the early days of automotive development give them plenty to celebrate, our clients success has always been founded on their forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence. A job with our client could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Our client is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
What you can expect:
As an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for key Sales Channels within the Commercial Finance team and drive the channel performance. Acting as the Business Partner, this role will work closely with the relevant Sales Channel Manager and their team therefore an ability to influence non-Finance people is critical. There is also a strong involvement in tactical and strategic development to increase profitability of the business, while maintaining volume and market share in the UK.
Key responsibilities are below:
- Provide financial support/analysis and be the focal point of contact for the relevant commercial teams
- To review and analyse all commercial matters between our client and end customers
- Co-ordinate and perform individual profitability and pricing analysis by customer to ensure financial optimisation
- Approval of relevant sales proposals
- Submission and liaise with European HQ in respect of contracts that are outside local delegation of authority
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and support budget preparation
- Develop and manage KPIs for responsible channels and drive business performance
- Manage the month end accounting process including reconciliations
- Ensure all accounting is in line with local fiscal requirements and company policies and assure timely month-end closing results
- Participation in any internal audit or SOX control related activities in the responsible areas
What our client expect:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Finalist can be considered.
- Highly numerate, analytical skills and high standard of accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experience in commercial finance and business partnering within a fast pace environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – verbal and written with ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Effective presentation skills with comfort around senior management
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects alongside regular deadlines
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative adopting continuous improvement mentality
Our client are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
Our client are also an equal opportunity employer.