Control Systems Engineer
Competitive salary on offer
My client is a world leader in their field. They currently have an exciting opening for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their talented team ...
Engineering assignments will be at any phase of the engineering project, from developing weapons control systems for new projects to the modification and support of existing design Servo control systems.
The role will necessitate interaction multi-disciplinary teams and cover everything from concept through requirements, design, testing integration and customer presentation of solutions for acceptance.
My client is looking for someone who possesses the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink with Embedded Coder and Fixed Point Designer toolset.
- Ability to design Simulink models suitable for auto code generation.
- Experience of Servo control design, simulation and test
- Design of accurate pointing, motion and high disturbance rejection servo controllers.
- Design of pointing on LOS, motion and high disturbance rejection gyro servo controllers.
- Experience of Selection and sizing of motors, servo drives and power supplies.
- Ability to work as part of a team with mechanical, electrical and software engineers to achieve the optimum design solutions.