Customer Services Advisors
12,883 per annum (Grade 3) (FTE 21,187)
North Walsham, Norfolk
Temporary, Part Time - Up to 1 year
Our client in North Walsham are currently hiring Customer Services Advisors
We are advertising for a company who are a registered charity and registered provider of affordable homes for those in housing need. They own and manage 5,000 properties primarily in the north of Norfolk which provide homes to over 10,000 residents.
They are currently looking for two Customer Service Advisors to join their Customer Services team.
Customer Services Advisors - Job description:
- 22.5 hours per week (over 3 days)
- You will be the first point of contact for their customers who contact via phone and at their offices
- You will ensure customers receive sensitive, timely, efficient and courteous front line assistance based upon up to date information
- Assistance will be delivered according to our client's policies and procedures and to standards agreed with their residents
Customer Services Advisors - Essential skills:
- You will need to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to manage situations in a sensitive manner
- Must be able to work towards the principles of continual improvement and tenant centred services
The closing date for this vacancy is 5.00pm on Friday 10 th August 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 16 th August 2018.
Please note that CVs uploaded will not be seen by the hiring manager; please apply by clicking on the apply button below. You will then be sent an email with full details, an application form and link to the company website.
You will need to complete the application form in full, in order to be considered for this role.
This should be completed and received by the hiring manager before the closing date.