£20,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
Our client in Sheffield are currently looking to hire a Deputy Manager to join their team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate candidate to join a reputable domiciliary care company as a deputy manager.
The successful candidate will be required to provide safe, consistent and a high quality of care, whilst providing strong leadership to employees, and have previous experience of consistently growing care hours.
Deputy Manager – Role responsibilities:
- Work with the registered manager to monitor quality assurance.
- Ensure service users are treated with care and dignity.
- Deliver a timely and efficient service.
- Agreeing and monitoring targets with staff.
- Ensure full compliance with CQC and company policy.
- Monitor staff training, compliance, and retention.
- Manage safeguarding concerns in line with company procedure.
- Handle complaints and deliver a timely resolution.
- Complete duties required for growth of business.
Deputy Manager – Essential skills:
- Previous experience in domiciliary care.
- Computer Literature
- Manage staff to a high standard
- To work part of a motivated team
- In depth knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who are a family-based company who provides care and support to individuals in their own homes. They have a strong supportive team who understand the importance of independence and personal dignity. In their latest CQC inspection, our client was rated outstanding in well-led.