Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
£23,500 per annum plus benefits
Full Time, Permanent
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced substance misuse professional to join their service at HMP Coldingley.
About the company:
We are advertising for a social enterprise that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction to move forward with their lives. For more than 25 years they have been working with people to build positive and productive lives, whatever their past. They believe that anyone is capable of lasting change. Their services have supported thousands of people to make positive changes and build productive lives with a job, family, friends and a sense of community.
- You will be working in a busy, successful team of Drug and Alcohol Practitioners and Health Professionals.
- You will be managing a caseload of clients, running workshops, both CBT and 12-Step based, and referring to our client’s partner organisations.
- You will deliver, and support the delivery, of drug and alcohol treatment programmes.
- You will be responsible for the case management of offenders on your caseload.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity for a self-motivated individual. The successful candidate will be results and outcome-orientated with experience of working in the substance misuse services.
- You will need to have experience and knowledge of supporting clients with substance misuse issues.
- Must have a good understanding of recovery and the criminal justice system.
- A Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social or willingness to work towards this is also desirable.
What they offer:
They offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Work-related clinical supervision allowance.
- Simply Health coverage.
- Competitive annual leave entitlements.
- A contributory pension scheme.
They also support employees in achieving both professional and personal development.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and select candidates based their abilities and skills and nothing else. They are dedicated to enhancing the diverse profile of their organisation to reflect the communities within which they work.