Fabricator Welder – Norwich – Salary circa £33K + Benefits
Established engineering business is seeking applications from experienced Fabricator Welders. The successful candidate will be working within a complex engineering environment. The role will be responsible for carrying out day to day fabrication work to a high standards, supporting Health & Safety improvement projects as well as plant daily running efficiency. This role will also take responsibility for the Plant’s on-site boilers as a steam specialist.
Applicants must be trained as a coded welder using MIG and TIG. Boiler management training and experience, or a willingness to train in this area, is also essential.
The following skills are also required:
- An ability to follow health and safety policies and procedures and be proactive in supporting a positive Health and Safety culture;
- An ability to participate in proactive problem solving exercises to address any issues impacting on production;
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Experience of working on own initiative and as a member of various teams within the Operations function;
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage own workload and priorities
Please apply with an up to date CV.