Job title: Head of Product Marketing
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive pension scheme, inclusion into our Car programme, attractive bonus and discounts with affiliated partners
Vauxhall is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers. A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Are you an experienced Product Marketer looking to manage a team? Are you highly results driven and interested in being a part of one of Europe’s leading automotive manufacturers? If so, this Head of Product Marketing position could be for you.
Job description for the Head of Product Marketing
As an experienced Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and proposing product strategies in support of short, medium and long term plans for B2C and B2B to maximise the competitive advantage.
This role involves managing Product Managers, producing monthly reports on key selling models to monitor competitiveness of product, price and campaign support, and maintaining accuracy and timeliness of MPC's and product/price communications. Further, you will work with other departments on the completion of new product launch documents such as Contract Pays, price committees and dotation requests.
Requirements for the Head of Product Marketing
- Extensive market knowledge and a major interest in the car industry
- Strong product marketing experience
- Results driven with a key focus on brand objectives
- Highly adaptable, tenacious, and resilient with a strong will to succeed
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical ability and highly numerate
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with all levels of business
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Inclusion on the company car scheme
- Company life Assurance scheme
Vauxhall, a brand of PSA Groupe, is an equal opportunity employer.