HGV 1 C + E driver
£8.57-£10.80 per hour
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Norwich is currently hiring a HGV 1 C + E Driver to work evenings and nights.
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who are a long established and respected family run, road Transport Company, based on Salhouse Road, Norwich. They are well known in UK transport circles for operating a reliable and accurate distribution service in East Anglia.
The Company's trusted multi-user service provides dependable next day delivery of consignments from a few cases to several pallets.
Due to business growth they have an opening for an evening/night HGV 1 C + E driver.
HGV 1 C + E driver – Job description:
- You will be trunking from Norwich - March - Kettering then back to Norwich
- Anticipated hours 15:30-02:30
- 45 hours per week
- Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law
- Drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limits
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure
- You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law.