HGV 2 Drivers (LGV C)
£8.23 per hour
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Norwich are currently hiring HGV 2 Drivers (LGV C)
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who are a long established and respected family run, road Transport Company, based on Salhouse Road, Norwich. They are well known in UK transport circles for operating a reliable and accurate distribution service in East Anglia.
The Company's trusted multi-user service provides dependable next day delivery of consignments from a few cases to several pallets.
Due to business growth they have an opening for HGV 2 multi drop Drivers (LGV C).
HGV 2 Drivers (LGV C) – Job description:
- 45 hour week
- Mon - Friday (either 06:00 – 16:00, 07:00 - 17:00 start)
- Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law
- Drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limits
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure
- You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law.
20 days paid holiday, plus 8 days paid Bank Holidays. Immediate vacancies.