HGV C + C1 (7.5 Tonne) Drivers
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Aylesbury are currently hiring HGV C + C1 Drivers
Your role will involve travelling medium-long distances to carry out deliveries in a timely and safe manner, handling customer’s property respectfully.
You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law.
Due to business growth they now have an opening for HGV C + C1 Drivers
HGV C + C1 Drivers – Job description:
The ideal candidate should have experience of HGV driving. HGV Cat C licence is preferable but may consider C1 driver license.
- Ensure transporters are roadworthy and comply with legal requirements, reporting issues to your support team
- Ensure the safety and security of the vehicles
- Comply with Safe Loading and Health and Safety Laws at all times
- Communicate with external customers and liaise with internal customers where appropriate
- Update records accurately
- Perform vehicle condition checks and record any visible damage
- Must be aware of London rules
HGV C + C1 Drivers – Essential skills and qualifications:
- Valid UK driving licence
- Category C driving licence
- Category C1 driving licence
- Experience driving large vehicles
- Good time management is essential
- Up to date CPC