HGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers
£600-£750 per week depending on experience and performance
Grays, Essex/Borough Green, Kent
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Essex/Kent are currently hiring HGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who have been established since 1993 delivering a first class service to the construction and extractive industries, specialising in brick & block haulage and bulk aggregate deliveries.
As an expanding family run business they have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for professional Class 1 (C+E) drivers who can maintain their high level of customer service throughout London & the Home Counties.
Working out of either their main depot in Grays Essex or Borough Green near Sevenoaks Kent.
HGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers – Job description:
- The job entails day work, Monday to Friday (5:30 start time)
- Fixed Weekly earnings starting at £600 (minimum) to £ 750+ dependent on experience and performance
- Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law
- Drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limits
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure
- You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law
HGV Class 1 (C+E) Drivers – Requirements:
- Good understanding of EU Drivers' Hours Rules and Working Time Directive
- High level of Class 1 driving skill
- Reliable & well presented with good time keeping.
- ALLMI Lorry Loader Qualification desirable but training can be provided
- MPQC (EPIC) card desirable