Job title: HGV driver ( Class 2 )
Location: Aylesham, Kent
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
With decades of experience in demolition, our client is prepared for any challenge from small domestic properties to large scale commercial and industrial buildings. This company recognises the importance of education to motivate and develop the skills of their workforce. Whether site or office based, all members of staff benefit from the extensive training programme they have in place.
They are looking for a CSCS certified Class 2 HGV Driver to join their team in Kent.
Are you a Class 2 driver, CSCS certified and looking for a new, exciting opportunity? If so, this HGV Driver position could be for you.
Job description for HGV driver ( Class 2 )
This role mainly involves moving plant attachments, but you will carry out other adhoc duties when required. You will return to Aylesham every night.
Requirements for HGV driver ( Class 2 )
- Must have clean Class 2 licence
- Driver CPC card is essential
- Digital Tacho card is essential
- High levels of Health and Safety standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers
- Must always drive in accordance to the law