Job title: HGV Drivers - Class 1
Location: Base in Wymondham, Norfolk, travelling around UK and Europe
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Hours vary depending on location and job
Our client is an established European Transport company who specialise in the transport of all types of loads to and from Europe and throughout the UK.
This company are looking for flexible Class 1 Drivers to join their dedicated fleet of drivers.
Are you a qualified Class 1 driver looking for an exciting opportunity to transport goods around Europe and the UK? If so, this HGV Driver position could be for you.
Job description for HGV Driver – Class 1
You will drive around the UK and Europe in both left hand and right hand lorries transporting machinery. The ideal candidate must be happy to be away from home for days and be able to return back to our main yard in Wymondham.
You must have a Class 1 licence along with an in date CPC card to be considered.
Hours vary depending on location and job. Start times vary, but we try to start jobs on Sundays.
Requirements for HGV Driver – Class 1
- Valid Class 1 driving licence is essential
- Valid Driver CPC qualification
- Digital Tacho Card required
- Able to drive right and left hand lorries
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Willing to work away from home for days
- You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law
- Good communication skills