£25,000-£40,000 per annum (DOE and hours available to work)
Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Headcorn/Ashford has an exciting opportunity for an HGV Fitter/Mechanic.
HGV Fitter/Mechanic – Job description:
- Servicing our client’s fleet of trucks and tankers on a weekly basis is the main objective.
- You would be dealing with: MOT preparation, defects, punctures, tyre changes, tyre cutting, welding, drilling, cutting and much more.
This job gives you the freedom to fine tune your skill set with their fully equipped garage. There are a number of pits with hydraulic jacks, a variety of welders, drills and saws along with other equipment to help carry out the job in the correct fashion!
With these facilities, a friendly atmosphere and a good team of staff helping co-ordinate the servicing and MOT bookings, our client presents a good opportunity for a fitter seeking an opportunity.
HGV Fitter/Mechanic – Essential skills:
- Experience in similar mechanical role
- HGV Class 1 licence
- Strong organisation skills
- The ability to work alone and manage your own time
- Technical understanding
- Good time keeping
About the company:
We are advertising for an established family run company based in Headcorn, Kent. Their vehicles are maintained to a high standard in their fully equipped workshop. They also have their own tank cleaning facilities to ensure the inside of the tanks are kept to the same high standards.