HGV / LGV Driving Instructors
Full Time, Permanent
45 hours per week
Hughes Driving Training Ltd in Leeds is currently looking to hire HGV / LGV Driving Instructors
We are a friendly, family run business established in 1989 who are dedicated to professional and patient LGV and PCV driver training.
Due to continued business expansion we require HGV / LGV Driving Instructors for our various training centres nationwide – this one being based in Leeds.
HGV / LGV Driving Instructor – Essential skills and experience:
- Ideally DSA registered
- Experience is highly desirable but we may train you to be an instructor if you have held a clean Cat CE licence for 3 years and have the relevant driving and industry experience
- Applicants must be reliable
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Ability to give clear instructions
- Ability to adapt your teaching style to suit each learner
- Must have excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge
45 hours per week.