HGV / LGV Driving Instructors
Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Leicester are currently looking to hire HGV / LGV Driving Instructors
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who are a friendly family run business established in 1989 who are dedicated to professional and patient LGV and PCV driver training.
Due to continued business expansion they require HGV / LGV Driving Instructors for their various training centres nationwide – this one being based in Leicester.
HGV / LGV Driving Instructor – Essential skills and experience:
- Ideally DSA registered.
- Experience is highly desirable but they may train you to be an instructor if you have held a clean Cat CE licence for 3 years and have the relevant driving and industry experience.
- Applicants must be reliable.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Ability to give clear instructions
- Ability to adapt your teaching style to suit each learner
- Must have excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge
45 hours per week.