HGV Workshop Fitter
Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Dover are currently looking to hire a HGV Workshop Fitter
We are advertising for a company who has grown to its present day strength by offering a first class service to local, national and international industries - particularly the automotive industry which, owing to its just-in-time culture and production demands, requires the highest level of reliability and consistency from its chosen logistics partners.
HGV Workshop Fitter – Duties Include:
- Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard complying with local and national requirements (VOSA) by testing according to standards, making corrections and adjustments.
- A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Roadworthiness.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets to the highest standard.
- You will represent our client in a professional manner to customers and colleagues alike.
HGV Workshop Fitter – The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
- Awareness of authorization procedures regarding required repairs.
- It’s essential for this role that you are a qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Previous HGV and trailer maintenance is essential
- Strong commitment to health and safety.