Internal Account Manager
£17,000 per annum plus discretionary year-end bonus
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Redhill are currently hiring an Internal Account Manager
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who are a long established international energy management consultancy.
They are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual for their Internal Account Management team.
Internal Account Manager – Job description:
As an integral part of their operations you will work in a small, specialist, group providing an exceptional service of reviewing and correcting queries raised on supplier invoices for major clients.
You will be dealing with their larger, multi-site (and often international) clients, and will be responsible for investigating inconsistencies on utility invoices, by following through with the energy supplier and/or the client to rectify any problems – essentially this is a troubleshooting role.
35 hours a week.
Internal Account Manager – Key skills and experience:
- A strong customer service ethos
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently under deadlines
- Work well with others and as part of a team
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work and initiative are vital elements of this role
- Previous energy industry experience would be well regarded but not essential and familiarity with utility invoices would be an advantage
- On the job training in their systems will be provided and extended working hours (on a pro-rata basis) are available
This is an important administrative role and, for the right person, may lead to other opportunities within the Company.