IT Leadership Support Specialist
London, Fenchurch Street
Full Time, Permanent
Our client in London are currently looking to hire a IT Leadership Support Specialist
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who is one of the largest claims management and loss adjusting businesses in the world. They provide a comprehensive, round the clock, service to the insurance market.
Their IT team are at the hub of their operations, supporting an infrastructure and delivering software solutions to meet the needs of a fast paced and changing business.
They are constantly evolving and have created an opportunity for a forward thinking IT Leadership Support Specialist.
IT Leadership Support Specialist — Role Responsibilities:
- To provide support and service to Sedgwick’s leadership team
- To resolve complex technical problems
- To engage in incident, change, and problem management
- To maintain documentation of key systems and processes
- To deliver superior service and technology support to Sedgwick’s senior leadership team
- To provide conference and executive meeting support
- Handle complex troubleshooting and system issues
- Evaluate and test Windows updates and application patches
- Travel as required
IT Leadership Support Specialist — Essential skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Help Desk or technical support service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including proficiency in supporting Win 7 and 8 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Apple operating systems a plus.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of Sedgwick’s senior leadership team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong oral, written, and business communication skills, including telephone support
- Keen understanding of enterprise technology: PCs, mobile devices, telephony, networking, client/server, and enterprise applications (OS, productivity tools, video conferencing, Lync)
- Analytical, interpretive, and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle stress and act with sense of urgency
- Aptitude and interest in learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team and share knowledge
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Willing and able to work on-call rotation and travel as required (up to 50% travel)
They offer a competitive salary plus healthcare, pension and numerous other benefits.
Our client is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity and aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.