Junior IOS Developer – Norfolk – Remote Working – Salary Negotiable
We are working with an expanding Norfolk based software owner. They are seeking applicants for a newly formed native iOS development position. Ideally you will have a degree in computer science or similar, the role would suit to a Graqduate / Junior developer with some level of experience in programming. The successful candidate will have practical experience, together with a positive attitude and good interpersonal communication, team working skills and a strong eagerness to learn. In return you will be offered every opportunity to develop your skills and you'll work alongside experienced developers who have extensive experience of the whole life cycle of App development.
This opportunity can offer full remote working.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work as part of the development team, who produce Apps for a wide spectrum of products. Reporting to the Development Team Leader, you will contribute to every stage of the development and build of Apps. This will include activities ranging from client engagement through to post launch maintenance.
The level of responsibility will increase with your development and technical ability.
Qualifications and Skills
We are ideally looking for someone with the following essential skills:
- An understanding of Object-Orientated programming
- A degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing iOS apps using Objective C and Swift
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience using third party APIs
- Understand the importance of source code management and basic git usage
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a team
- Experience of determining user requirements and developing applications to match them
- Ability to evaluate alternatives and understand business implications and impact
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Published one or more iOS application to the App Store
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of cross-platform experience.