Landscape Architect £25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits Ipswich
We are working with a top multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy based in Ipswich. This company works across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial, education, agricultural and leisure. Due to growth they are looking for a landscape architect to join the design team.
- Support the senior landscape architects in delivery of projects in the landscape design team
- Work flexibly to prepare scheme design and specifications
- Produce BIM compliant working drawings and specifications
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and proposals
- Prepare planning applications
- Choose materials to be used based on the site and environmental criteria
- Post-graduate in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- At least 2 years professional experience as a Landscape Architect
- Member of the Landscape Institute
- Good drawing and design skills
- CAD proficient
- Keen interest in the environment
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits include 22 days holiday plus BH, pension scheme 2+5, flex time which can add 14 extra days leave (as long as it’s accrued), subsidised parking and travel, free fruit, summer and Christmas parties, subsidised gym membership, employee entertainment scheme, flu jabs to name but a few!