LGV Class 1 Drivers (Day and Nights)
£25,000-£36,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
We are advertising for a company in Dover who are currently looking to hire International and National LGV Class 1 Drivers (Day and Nights)
LGV Class 1 Drivers (Day and Nights) – Requirements:
- Applicants are expected to hold a valid Driver CPC qualification
- Qualified Class 1 driver
- Valid passports if applying for International positions
LGV Class 1 Drivers (Day and Nights) – Role responsibilities:
- 50-55 hours per week
- All drivers are expected to work away from base (Tramping) for which night out allowance is paid.
- Your role will involve travelling long distances during the day and at night to carry out deliveries in a timely and safe manner, handling customer’s property respectfully.
- You must always practice high standards of health and safely and drive in accordance with the law.
- Drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limits.
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab.
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure
What they offer you:
- There is an Auto Enrolment pension scheme in place.
- 20 days annual holiday, plus 8 statutory holidays.