LGV/HGV Class 2 Driver
Up to £33,000 per annum basic + overtime
Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Billericay, Essex are currently hiring a LGV/HGV Class 2 Driver
About the company:
We are advertising for a leading transport and logistics company based in Essex. They are a dedicated company who perform good, clean quality work.
They have a diverse client base working with some high profile clients with services including Event transport, Rail, Construction and specialist deliveries.
They have a strong presence delivering in to London and are FORS Gold accredited and Crossrail certified. Offering project management for their clients means that their drivers have the chance to be involved in some unique projects, delivering some unusual loads across the UK and Europe.
Our client requires a professional high calibre individual to join their team delivering excellence for their customers throughout the UK and Europe.
LGV/HGV Class 2 Driver – Job description:
This role involves travelling all over the UK, keeping on top of customers’ requirements, communicating clearly and in appropriate time and complying with the laws set out by the DVSA are all essential parts of the job.
- Overtime available
- Must be prepared for early starts, late finishes or nights away
- Overtime and occasional weekend work are available
LGV/HGV Class 2 Driver – Required qualifications and skills:
- Must be an experienced LGV 2 driver
- Must have own transport to get to their depot in Billericay, Essex
- You will understand the importance of communication and customer care
- Strong customer facing skills
- Reliable, flexible and presentable
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Full Driver CPC
- Checkable work history and references
- Good knowledge of London and the UK road network
What They Offer:
- Quality, modern high specification fleet of vehicles, air-conditioning, fridge and microwave for your comfort
- Excellent, secure working conditions with an established company
- Full legal compliancy and legislation
- Great team to work with
- Quality dedicated work
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Funded training and development including future on-going driver CPC training
- Full quality uniform and PPE
If you fit this criteria and this is what you are looking for please send in your CV.
Note: On receipt of your CV, if you do not hear back within 2 weeks, you have been unsuccessful in getting through the next stage.