Competitive Salary on offer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator.
Supporting the Operations Supervisor, you will carry out duties in the Operations Department including; goods in/out, material handling and purchasing.
- Take receipt of supplier deliveries and update appropriate systems
- Raise Purchase orders for multiple divisions across the UK using in house software
- Process purchase order receipts accurately
- Take receipt of part finished goods requiring further processes then obtain quotations from external suppliers, raise appropriate paperwork and arrange delivery.
- Arrange goods to be exported from our divisions, ensuring that the correct commercial documentation is produced including CPC/commodity codes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Organise and maintain imports for all sites in the UK, updating the Import log including any Temporary imports that will then ultimately be re-exported outside of the EU.
- Coordinate our daily transport movement throughout the UK which involves collections and deliveries required by all UK divisions.
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience in air-freighting, customs and exportation, importation and transportation companies is desirable
- Computer literate
- Have previous knowledge of document control and goods-in and goods-out
- Excellent attention to detail