Paid Social Media Specialist – London – Permanent – Salary £30,000 0 £35,000 Negotiable
How would you like to be responsible in managing and running (PPC) paid social campaigns for one of the fastest growing and ambitious e-commerce companies in the UK?
We have an exciting growth opportunity for an experienced Social PPC specialist. The successful candidate will manage and run campaigns and have good knowledge in paid search/social campaigns in order to drive growth and a consistent positive ROI.
This role will require you to manage the Paid social campaigns, report to the Head of Marketing, and ensure the tracking/ tagging has been set up for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Setting up and managing paid social campaigns on Facebook, defining ad sets and A/B testing Ads to grow and optimise the campaigns for continued growth.
- Build and set up campaigns in line with best practices (targeting, creative, settings).
- You will work with in-house sales and content teams on product selection and landing page testing to ensure all campaigns are optimised at every stage.
- Conduct data analysis of ads to make recommendations and reports as to which creative, ad sets and demographics work best.
- Manage social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), including daily monitoring, posting, and content development
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor social media channels for latest trends, keeping company on cutting edge
- Solid experience running complex, high-budget Facebook campaigns
- Be a self-starter than can work just as well autonomously as in a team
- Experience in driving innovation and growth in PPC
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals as well as being able to shape and develop a brand search strategy
- Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – SEO, display, remarketing, affiliates etc.