Patient Care Administrator £23,000 + Benefits London, W1G
We are working with a top eye clinic in central London. Due to growth they are looking for a patient care administrator. This role works to deliver outstanding patient care as well as supporting the patient care coordinators.
- Support the Patient Care Coordinator Team
- Be responsible for waiting list/cancellation list and priority bookings
- To book post-operative appointments
- Ensure all the client’s needs are met while visiting the practice
- Distribute any incoming emails and be in charge of the finance email account
- Send target emails to the Patient Care Coordinator team
- Reschedule patients
- Take meeting minutes
- Distribute leads
- To update the patient database as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
- Clerical and administrative experience using computers
- Ideally experience in consumer facing/administrative roles
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and colleagues alike
- The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, private health and dental insurance and an occupational pension scheme.