Job title: Payroll Advisor
Salary: £23,000-27,000 DOE + Attractive Benefits Package
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: 1 year fixed term contract
Benefits: Competitive stakeholder pension, private medical cover, inclusion into our Car programme
Groupe PSA designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions to meet all client expectations. Known as one of the automotive leaders in the European market, the Group has five car brands, Peugeot, Citroën, DS, Opel and Vauxhall, as well as a wide array of mobility and smart services under its Free2Move brand.
We are currently looking for a new Payroll Advisor to join our Payroll Department.
Are you experienced in Payroll administration and a customer focused individual? Do you want to be part of one of the leading and thriving European automotive manufacturers? If so, this Payroll Advisor role could be for you.
Job description for Payroll Advisor
This role involves ensuring that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner, including providing specialist payroll advice to employees.
You will process job changes, salary changes, work-pattern changes, other variable payments and deductions, and personal detail changes, whilst ensuring accurate analysis and problem resolution for any queries about Payroll, Tax and car scheme charges. You will also check ADP’s processing of the Maternity, Paternity and Adoption processes and
Requirements for a Payroll Advisor
- Experience in Payroll administration is essential
- Strong time management experience
- Customer focused individual who are able to work with others, develop solutions to issues and achieve highest level of quality and accuracy in work
- Ability to pay close attention to detail is essential
- Good analytical skills is highly desirable
- Effective in communicating in a sensitive manner
- Ability to work under significant time pressure.
- Competitive Salary
- Eligibility to join Employee Car Scheme vehicles
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- Private medical cover
- Comprehensive benefits package
Groupe PSA is an equal opportunity employer.