PHP Software Engineer – Fulham, London - £40k - £60k + benefits
This international and highly advanced software team have a new opportunity for a talented and experienced OO PHP Developer, software engineer. Because of the complex nature of the Application development there is no need for experience with an MVC Framework.
The PHP developer will work on highly complex and engaging software applications that enable clients to mine data in real time. This is a real programmer’s paradise. The work is engaging, they are established, it is NOT hysterical sprints to impossible deadlines. If you are a keen back end PHP Developer, a thoroughbred programmer, this is a fantastic environment.
The primary development language is PHP but there are components built in C and Java. The PHP developer will need to be flexible to take on programming challenges in whichever environment is required. We use PHP in a unique way that you might not have expected. It is the highest level of programming.
- 2-3 years development experience in a commercial environment
- PHP or other strong programming experience in an open source context
- Good knowledge of SQL (ideally MySQL)
- Interested in efficient algorithms and building programs for high performance
- Linux command line experience
Nice to have skills:
- Strong numerical skills
- Java or C
- Agile (Scrum) experience