£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Uckfield, North Chailey
Permanent, Full Time or Part Time
Weekend events and development only
Our client in Sussex are currently hiring a Prep/Development Chef
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who are a family owned wedding, party and corporate events catering service. They produce the highest quality, bespoke catering for each client’s special event.
Their food experiences are the creation of skilled culinary technique combined with the professionalism required to deliver high service standard for every unique event.
Prep/Development Chef – Job description:
This role involves working with and learning from their senior chefs to successfully deliver the highest possible standards of food and service to clients at all times. You will be cooking with local produce and all elements are made from scratch.
- Working 9 or 10 until 5 or 6
- No daily service – weekend events and development only
- You will gain experience on all sections: Pastry, meat, fish, and Canapes
- They will work around your skillsets
- Preparing and cooking fresh meals at a high standard
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
Our client values their happy atmosphere and they are a very friendly team.
Bonuses are available as well as company benefits.