Job title: Project Managed Adjuster Team Manager
Location: Home based anywhere in the UK
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Laptop, smart phone, iPad, healthcare, pension, further study support and various other benefits
This is a home based role based anywhere in the UK.
Our client specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims.
This company are looking for a Project Managed Adjuster Team Manager to work remotely or from an office location to lead a highly successful team.
Are you an experienced loss adjuster looking to manage a team? If so, this Project Managed Adjuster Team Manager position could be for you.
Job description for Project Managed Adjuster Team Manager
This role involves being responsible for the Project Managing Adjusters’ performance attainments, ensuring they maintain a level of quality and service delivery at all times, including periods of surge. You will take a leading role and be responsible for managing and delivering on challenging targets that seek to evidence the value of Project Managing Adjusting.
Working with your staff to plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency, you will promote the development of all colleagues leading and motivating your team to remove or overcome obstacles that have an adverse effect on performance and morale. You will liaise with all colleagues and clients in resolution of complaint cases.
Requirements for a Project Managed Adjuster Team Manager
- Cert CII or Cert CILA with a commitment to progress with ACII and ACILA qualifications
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to demonstrate experience of on the road loss adjusting and handling claims from instruction to conclusion
- Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and skill for the professional and technical requirements of the job
- Exceptional Customer Service ethics
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to write detailed reports, although training will be given on the latter
- Self-motivated, conscientious and able to work under your own initiative
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices
- Hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well flexible and adaptable during times of surge
- Conversant with Apple software
- Confident and detailed with data entry requirements
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will undergo a DBS and financial sanctions check
Our client is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.