Project Managing Adjuster (Desk based)
Remote Work, Anywhere in UK
Full Time, Permanent
This is a home based role based anywhere in the UK.
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who specialise in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Investment in their employees, which is unrivalled in their market sector, has allowed them to apply acquired skills to other business opportunities, truly providing their clients with the visit service they are looking for.
As a Project Managing Adjuster within our client’s domestic loss adjusting team, they will give you the autonomy to act as claim owner and decision maker from the desk for claim normally up to £100,000 in value.
You will work from either an office or home based location appointing field based loss adjusters and other suppliers to visit site and report, based on instructions provided by you.
In return for your hard work and efforts, they will ensure they provide you with the tools you need, whether you are working from an office or home based environment.
Project Managing Adjuster – Key responsibilities:
- Single contact point for customer & suppliers
- Claim, information & supplier project management
- All cost control and payments
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the highest technical quality and customer satisfaction whilst achieving maximum efficiency.
- Access to the latest video technology will also provide you with the opportunity to access customer properties and liaise with suppliers on site where appropriate at stages in the claim process.
The position is flexible, and Project Managing Adjusters working within Domestic Loss Adjusting are expected to be available to service additional claims driven by surge periods so that client service requirements are delivered and high levels of customer satisfaction achieved.
Project Managing Adjuster – Essential skills:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change are a must, along with the commitment to deliver absolute customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of on the road loss adjusting and handling claims from instruction to conclusion.
- Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and skill for the professional and technical requirements of the job.
- You will be an excellent communicator, motivated, self-sufficient and able to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional Customer Service ethics.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to write detailed reports, although training will be given on the latter.
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices.
- Ideally have or be progressing with ACII and ACILA qualifications.
- Conscientious, hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well flexible and adaptable during times of surge.
- Conversant with Apple software.
- Confident and detailed with data entry requirements.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will undergo a DBS and financial sanctions check
Our client is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity and aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.