Property Awards Sales Executive
£20,000 to £80,000 OTE per Annum including Commission
Full Time, Permanent
Our client in Newcastle are currently hiring a Property Awards Sales Executive
About the Company:
We are advertising for a company who are a small but globally active organisation established for over 25 years working across the following fields: The International Property Awards, International Events and Luxury Magazine Publishing.
This is not an anonymous large-scale call-centre role – their sales team is compact and members have a level of autonomy in how they research and approach clients. The company as a whole comprises around 40 staff members.
They are looking for experienced sales professionals to work from their small satellite office in central Newcastle.
Property Awards Sales Executive – Role responsibilities:
- You will be selling entries for the International Property Awards to clients across the world. The Awards are the world’s largest and most recognised programme of excellence in the property industry.
- While your initial sales will be of Awards entries, your successful clients can later be approached for other products, including advertising and exhibition space.
- There is some opportunity for travel to the events we run in London, Asia, Dubai and the USA/Canada.
Property Awards Sales Executive – Essential skills and experience:
- They are looking for people who have a background in or experience with sales.
- You will need a good telephone manner and strong spoken and written English skills. The majority of sales are by telephone, but there is also some face-to-face work at events.
- Due to the international nature of the business, some flexibility is required with working hours to accommodate different time zones.
This role offers competitive basic salaries (dependent on experience) together with strong commission packages - the salary reflects this commission.